
Seconds earlier, #8 was rearing on her hind legs:

Me, Keiko & KMHD are checking out the ponies, picking the winner:

KMHD, Keiko, Rett, ATM & me:

Heather & Zach finally join us back outside:

After the track, we went for drinks in the lobby of the Arlington & finished the evening with dinner @ Rolando's.
4 comments:
I can't wait to go again. Neil might be in town for Easter weekend. (Also, my birthday is that weekend.) I am sensing a wonderful reunion.
...we were disappointed with Rolando's. (Tres expensive! Non?!) Next time, we're trying Taco Mama's. Nice pics!
I was disappointed with Rolando's initially but gave it another go and had a complete change of opinion. The tortilla soup is ridiculously good. (You can dine on a few appetizers.)
SACREBLEU! NON!
I agree with KMHD, please try Rolando's again. I mean, if you're looking for Mexican or Tex Mex, it probably won't bode well. It is fine Ecuadorian cuisine, though! KMHD is right: The tortilla soup is divine. As are the Lula's Enchiladas. I won't disagree with price though. Food is the only luxury I can afford, so we just do it.
Post a Comment